Robert A. M. Stern’s External Communications Team provides strategic public and media relations services and support to Partners and Studios across the firm. The team is responsible for planning campaigns and creating communications material to present the firm’s services to relevant stakeholders with a consistent tone reflective of the firm’s culture.
Essential Job Functions:
The Marketing Manager’s responsibilities include:
- Assemble successful responses to requests for qualifications and requests for proposals in close collaboration with Partners, other design staff, and graphic designer colleagues.
- Evaluate project opportunities for decision-makers and contribute to go/no-go discussions.
- Work with project managers to collect and maintain project credits, facts, and data.
- Work with Partners and others to write and update project narratives, bios, and standard statements.
- Work with Partners and others to compose and refine pursuit-specific texts.
- Establish and maintain collaborative relationships with colleagues at consultant firms; advise Partners on appropriate teaming configurations.
- Represent the firm at industry events, trade shows, and new business opportunities.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Bachelor or graduate degree.
- 4 to 7 years’ relevant experience in AEC firm.
- Knowledge of architectural and design history and contemporary practice.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Working knowledge of Adobe InDesign.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet multiple deadlines.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to effectively influence business partners at all levels.
- Excellent planning, time management, collaboration and decision making skills.
- Outgoing and personable; able to represent the firm in public and social settings.
- Outstanding relationship-building skills; true team player.
- Consistently demonstrates a positive and collaborative approach – comfortable working with various functional groups across the organization.
- Flexible style, comfortable in a fast paced environment, willing to prioritize work for self and team while maintaining drive to goals and timelines.
How to Apply:
To apply for this position, please click on the following link: Marketing Manager.