Executive Assistant (Fluent in Mandarin)
The Executive Assistant will support Partners with day-to-day administrative functions, and act as back-up for the administration team, assisting with reception coverage and various projects with individuals at all levels of the organization.
Essential Job Functions
- Familiarity with contract language
- Translation of documents, articles and other materials from Mandarin to English
- Assist with creation of marketing materials for clients in China
- Schedules and organizes complex activities such as meetings, domestic and international multi-city travel, conferences and assists in company events.
- Complete extensive expense reports.
- Screens incoming calls and correspondence and responds independently when possible.
- Composes and prepares confidential correspondence, reports, and other documents.
- Creates and maintains spreadsheet files.
- Interacts with individuals at all levels of the organization. Independent judgment is required to plan, prioritize, and organize diversified workload.
- Take meeting minutes.
- Provide backup coverage for office reception desk when needed.
- Create presentations using Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in an Administrative role.
- Must be able to speak, read and write in business Mandarin
- Must be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
- Must be able to gather and analyze information skillfully
- Proactive with a great attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills, including Word and Excel in a Microsoft Windows environment
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Skilled in database management and record keeping
- Able to exhibit a high level of confidentiality
- Excellent organizational skills
- Be comfortable dealing with a diverse variety of people on the telephone, email and in-person, in a friendly, efficient and professional manner
How to Apply:
To apply for this position, please click on the following link: Executive Assistant.