Robert A. M. Stern’s External Communications Team provides strategic public and media relations services and support to Partners and Studios across the firm. The team is responsible for planning campaigns and creating communications material to present the firm’s services to relevant stakeholders with a consistent tone reflective of the firm’s culture.
The Marketing Coordinator will liaise with the firm’s partners, project managers, and other architects, as well as outside consultants, to collect, organize and distribute marketing information.
Essential Job Functions
- Compile documents for RFPs and RFQs including such things as project schedules, resumes, and marketing information regarding the firm’s service offerings.
- Liaise with consultants such as associate architects and structural and civil engineers to obtain qualifications.
- Coordinate with the graphic design team to produce and design responses including bios, resumes and images.
- Manage the timely delivery of statement of qualifications by working with printing vendors.
- Assist with maintenance of firm information such as projects, consultant contacts and project data sheets.
- Use public information to update and maintain social media sites on behalf of the Firm and its Partners
- Provide administrative support in a team-oriented environment.
Experience & Qualifications:
- 1 - 2 years of support experience in a marketing role.
- Experience in architecture or engineering industries a plus.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
- Working knowledge of Adobe InDesign.
- Detail-oriented project management skills, excellent relationship building skills.
How to Apply:
To apply for this position, please click on the following link: Marketing Coordinator.