Videographer / Photographer
The Videographer/Photographer will be responsible for documenting RAMSA’s events and presentations with both photography and video. This individual will use their creativity and technical skills to generate videos that shape and reflect the firm’s unique company culture. Additionally, the role will require taking portraits of architects and partners, as well as documentary photo and video work.
Essential Job Functions
- This role is responsible for all aspects of content creation, from pre-production through post-production and delivery, in both still photography and video
- Record audio and video, including interviews, B roll and live presentation for use in edited packages and promotional materials, for internal and external use
- Work directly with Directors, department heads, and staff to establish how the script is translated into visual images, and select the settings and style to visually tell the story
- Handle all necessary equipment; responsible for all rigging on the set including lighting and audio equipment
- Combine and edit raw footage with graphics and audio (music/spoken word) into produced packages and promotional video
- Photograph portraits of employees, in both a studio and location setting.
- Document the architecture design process via stills and video
- Be comfortable delegating work to and supervising employees as needed in ancillary roles during a production
- Digitally catalog and archive all work, using a logical and organized system
- Perform additional duties as assigned
Experience & Qualifications:
- Successful completion of an Undergraduate program in Film and Video or similar field.
- Complete understanding of stills and video post-production workflow required.
- Experienced in video and photo production with Canon cameras (Specifically Canon Cinema and Canon DSLRs). Experience with DJI gimbals a plus.
- Experience recording audio with shotgun and lavaliere microphones.
- Expert in video editing software Premiere Pro and intermediate skills in After Effects, Photoshop, Audition required. An understanding of Html/CSS are a plus.
- Experience photo editing in Lightroom required. Experience using studio strobes a plus.
- Must possess a strong understanding of media file conversion and rendering in different formats, and have working knowledge of sound mixing and color correction.
- Knowledge of computer systems and ability to utilize a computer to interface with video equipment.
- Must be organized regarding archiving of digital content.
- Must possess strong interpersonal communication skills to interface with management and with other team members. Must possess the ability to work alone, as well as a member of a team.
How to Apply:
To apply for this position, please click on the following link: Videographer / Photographer.