Intermediate Designers at RAMSA are assigned to specific design studios, based on their interests, work experience and RAMSA’s staffing needs. Our work includes high-end single family residential, academic/institutional, civic, cultural, multi-family residential, planning and hospitality projects.
- Participation as an intermediate member of a project team
- Contribution to design and construction documents under light supervision of senior staff and Partners
- Assembly of presentation materials for in-house and client design review meetings, proposals and public presentations
- Drafting and graphic software work on architectural, landscape, interior and product design projects
Required Skills and Experience:
- Completion of an architectural undergraduate or graduate level degree program
- 4-7 years relevant project experience
- Demonstrates self-motivation and the ability to work within a team structure
- Prior experience working on high-end single family residential, planning or multi-family projects
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, Revit and Adobe Creative Suite
Interested applicants should submit resume and work samples (or link to portfolio) for proper consideration.