RAMSA is looking for a Junior Interior Designer. As a member of the Interiors team, the Junior Interior Designer will assist the department by filing, organizing, sorting documents and materials, as well as assisting in various other projects as needed.
- Maintaining the RAMSA Materials Library.
- Writing FF&E and finish specs.
- Writing proposals, purchase orders and compiling invoices.
- Render interior elevations, floor plans and perspectives.
- Assist in assembly and labeling of palette boxes and boards.
- Procuring finish and fabric samples.
- Coordinating shipping & storage of items
- Maintaining project binders & organization
- Writing meeting minutes
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Interior Design
- A minimum of one year experience in an Interior Design firm.
- Concise and articulate written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Design Manager, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat, Bridge) and MS Office.
- Experience with Rhino, Inventor, SketchUp, 3D Max and Revit are a plus.
Interested applicants should submit their resume and work samples/link to portfolio for consideration here.