We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join our energetic and creative Marketing team. The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for the creation of well-crafted marketing materials including, but not limited to, RFP/RFQ responses, presentations, qualifications and award submissions. This position requires a strong background in writing successful submissions, along with a keen eye for graphic design and layout. The ability to effectively communicate with a variety of leaders within the firm- from Partners to various studio members and across departments- is a must.
- Managing the individual RFP/RFQ process by coordinating all documents and producing winning submissions.
- Liaise with consultants such as associate architects and structural and civil engineers to obtain qualifications.
- Coordinate with the graphic design team to produce visually stunning marketing materials.
- Produce creative and competitive award submissions for projects and staff.
- Assist with the maintenance of firm information such as projects, consultant contacts and project data sheets within their separate databases.
- Provide input and collaborate with the Marketing team on different campaigns and pursuits as needed.
Required Skills and Experience
- Minimum of a Bachelor Degree in Marketing/Communications or related field
- 2-5 years of support experience in a marketing role, preferably in the AEC industry.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe InDesign, knowledge of full Adobe Creative Suite is plus.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Experience with visual asset management software such as OpenAsset.
- Strong writing skills.
- Working knowledge of Deltek and Cosential a plus.
- Must have detail-oriented project management skills.
- A strong communicator and team player, enjoys collaborating with others in a fast-paced environment.
Interested applicants should submit their resume here.